I am beyond ecstatic to reveal the mixtape Boobs Of Doom have made EXCLUSIVELY for Totally biased!
As you’d expect, it’s an eclectic affair, with UNKLE rubbing shoulders with The Body, songs by sludge doomsters Torpor and the exquisitily named Fat Guy Wears Mystic Wolf Shirt.
Almost every possible genre makes an appearance one way or the other, and you wouldn’t expect anything else from these lads!
Don’t forget to check their exquisite new album Wow Is Dead Here , it’s what all the kids are talking about nowadays!
2. Scientist – Ten Dangerous Matches #1
3. Gazelle Twin – Anti Body
4. Jackie Lynn – Alien Love
5. Throw Down Bones – Exposure
6. TORPOR – As Waves Crash
7. The Body – Hail to Thee, Everlasting Pain
8. Old Witch – The Frost and the Tyrant
9. Clark – Bricks.
10. Carpenter Brut – Escape from Midwich Village
11. Damn Teeth – Rubbed Out
12. Pryapisme – In The Red
13. Fat Guy Wears Mystic Wolf Shirt – Cease
14. Boobs of DOOM – Tinkertown v The Goblin Slums (Exclusive!)
15. UNKLE – Restless
16. I:Cube – 118 (D(((O)))(((O)))Msounds Help Ma Boab Dub)
17. Gesaffelstein – Pursuit
18. Abest – Grau
Play LOUD, and let me know if you’d like the mp3, we can probably arrange something…